Will you continue helping African children and youth even after your departure from this world?
What is the solidarity legacy?
The solidarity legacy is an act of generosity with which you can leave part of your inheritance to the Yoga Pura Vida Foundation (YPVF). With this contribution, you will help YPVF improve the lives of the most impoverished people in African society, with special attention to children and youth, giving them access to integrative education and care so that they can live with dignity and self-sufficiency.
If there are no heirs or testament, the assets pass at the disposal of the State.
Think about this opportunity. With little difficulty, you can contribute to shaping the future of Africa while still bequeathing assets to your heirs.
Why bequeath to the Yoga Pura Vida Foundation?
Your legacy will help improve the lives of the most impoverished children and families in Africa and assist them in becoming the protagonists of their own development.
YPVF’s work model and projects have evolved over eight years, enriching the physical, mental and emotional capacities of children and youth. YPVF aims to improve the present in order to build a more prosperous and happy future.
Transparency and honesty accompany us from the beginning of our work. Our accounts are public and are available to anyone who wishes to view them.
Donating your assets to improve the present and the future of children and youth in the most impoverished places in Africa is the best gift you can give in favor of Life once you have left.
With our projects and your legacy, we will positively transform the present and future of the new generations of Africa. Benefitting more children and youth with our projects depends on people like you.
We granted scholarships to 30 African participants to attend the Basic Hatha Yoga Course.
We granted scholarships to 30 African participants to attend the Yoga Teacher Training Course: yoga for children.
We can open a delegation of the Foundation in Africa.
What can I bequeath?
In your will, you can take the necessary measures in favor of your family and friends, but you can also allocate part of your inheritance to an entity of your choice.
To bequeath means to leave a specific amount of money, shares, a percentage of the total value of an estate, real estate, works of art, antiques, jewelry etc. If it is not cash, YPVF will look for a buyer and allocate the proceeds from the sale to one of the ongoing projects.
Si te importa que el futuro de las niñas y los niños de África mejore, puedes actuar incluyendo a Yoga Pura Vida en tu testamento. Es sencillo y no supone un perjuicio para tus seres queridos.
Ways to include Yoga Pura Vida Foundation in your will
There are different ways to keep Yoga Pura Vida Foundation in your will, depending on your circumstances:
- In the event that you do not have heirs, you can name Yoga Pura Vida Foundation universal heir, bequeathing all of your assets.
- In the event that you want to distribute your assets to more than one person and/or institution, you can appoint Yoga Pura Vida Foundation as joint heir, indicating in the will the percentage assigned to each party.
- Make a donation of a specific asset to Yoga Pura Vida Foundation through a bequest. That is to say something concrete. It can be a certain amount of money, a percentage of the total value of an estate, real estate or other assets.
Advantage of writing a will
- Writing a will allows you to decide how you want to manage your patrimony, and guarantees that your wishes will be fulfilled.
- You can name someone you trust to be the executor of your wishes.
- Your wishes will be fulfilled in the most economical way possible, since a will allows you to avoid paying for the corresponding testamentary procedure.
- Ultimately, a will is a faithful reflection of your will and your wishes. A will also avoids your family members having to allocate your assets without guidance. If you don’t write a will, your family may have unnecessary difficulties and this may result in the courts deciding how to divide your estate.
- To ensure that your will is valid and can be fulfilled in the way that you have established, we recommend that, given the variety of forms of wills that exist, you always seek advice through a legal professional.
To ensure that your will is valid and can be fulfilled in the way that you have established, we recommend you always seek advice through a notary or a lawyer to understand the variety of forms of will that exist.